My Top Ten Unpopular Opinions about the Classic Trilogy:
10. I like Ewoks.
9. Not only do I have no problem replacing ghost!Shaw with ghost!Christensen in the DVDs, I think it was a good choice thematically, because it brings Anakin back to the place where he took a wrong turn, thereby signifying a new beginning, which reinforces the springtime cyclical motif of the scene in question.
8. I don't care who shot first.
7. RotJ is my favorite of the three, because Anakin's redemption knocks my socks off.
6. I think Luke is the most interesting character.
5. I think the needle-thing on the Death Star has some kind of truth serum that makes it easier for Vader to probe her mind psychically, not that it was used for some kind of arcane torture. (Not if she's still wearing a white dress with no blood on it later!)
4. I think Lando demonstrated good leadership, minus one large screwup, on Bespin, and would like to see him in a responsible political position post-RotJ.
3. I love the hell out of Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru.
2. I'm reasonably sure that Vader already knew Obi-Wan was still alive at the time of ANH.
And my number 1 unpopular Classic opinion...
1. I just don't give a rip about Han Solo.